As a 4th generation family-owned company, we are proud of our Midwestern roots and the business we have become over the past 65+ years. We strive to build our relationships on transparency and trust, to make everyone feel a part of the family. We’re excited that you’re interested in joining our family.
This page is dedicated to providing information about the available job opportunities and guiding you through the application process. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about Industrial Refrigeration.
Ammonia Service Technician
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Ammonia Service Technician to join our team. As an Ammonia Service Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing ammonia refrigeration systems in our facilities. Your expertise and attention to detail will play a vital role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our refrigeration equipment.
- Perform routine inspections, maintenance, and repairs on ammonia refrigeration systems and associated equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with ammonia systems, identifying and resolving malfunctions or inefficiencies.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance tasks, including checking system components, lubricating moving parts, and replacing worn-out or faulty parts.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with safety protocols, including proper handling and storage of ammonia, adherence to regulations, and conducting risk assessments.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to coordinate maintenance schedules, plan repairs, and minimize equipment downtime.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance activities, including equipment repairs, parts inventory, and maintenance schedules.
- Stay updated with industry best practices, safety guidelines, and technological advancements in ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures and regulations related to working with ammonia, including PSM/RMP requirements.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with ammonia refrigeration systems, including compressors, condensers, evaporators, pumps, and controls.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently in high-pressure situations.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to ensuring the highest level of safety and quality standards.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Flexibility to work on-call or respond to emergency situations outside regular working hours.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject Line: [Job Position] Application: [Your Full Name]
- Attachments: Include your resume/CV and cover letter as attachments in PDF or Word format.
- Body of the Email: In the email body, briefly introduce yourself and express your interest in the position. Feel free to include any additional relevant information or questions you may have.
Once we receive your application, our hiring team will carefully review your materials. We will contact you via email if we believe your qualifications and experience align with the position requirements. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.
Interview and Selection: If selected, you will be invited for an interview, which may include one or more rounds of discussions. We may also request additional documents or assignments to evaluate your skills and suitability for the role. Our goal is to provide a fair and thorough assessment to ensure the best match between your capabilities and our company’s needs.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our job application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!